“Movember,” a movement where guys grow their moustaches during November to support men’s health, has us thinking about the men in our lives. Specifically, their grooming habits. With the holidays right around the corner, it’s the perfect time to introduce our gift guide series, and this year, we’re putting him first. Stayed tuned for more gift guides. Happy shopping!
1. For the man who embraces Movember: Beard Envy Kit ($25)
Moustache, full-blown beard or 5 o’ clock shadow, this kit will tame out-of-hibernation facial hair and preserve the rugged, sexy part we love.
2. For the beanie-loving dude: Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme Eau De Toilette ($66)
You know he likes accessories, so gift him the perfect one for his laid-back style. The scent is light with some citrus notes but also sexy with woody notes of oak moss, satinwood and amber.
3. For the guy who’s always on-the-go: PureScience Jet Set Traveler ($25)
He may never be in the same place twice, but this travel-friendly skincare set will always keep his skin grounded and in tact.
4. For the man bun lover: Three Butters Styling Pomade ($8.99)
The man bun, love it or hate it, requires a solid styler. This pomade will keep his beautiful locks imperfectly perfectly tucked in place. P.S Have you heard about the man bun pranks? You gotta watch this video!
5. For the athletic type: Maca Root Energetic Face Protector ($18)
He works out his body, but don’t let him forget about his precious face. This will will firm, moisturize and protect his skin with SPF 15.
6. For the frugal fellow: Fiber Cream ($8.99)
He doesn’t have to invest in his hair because this styling cream does the job for the right price.
7. For the guy who wants the sexy, tousled bartender look: Thickening Shampoo + Clay Styler ($28)
We all know that type, the one with the coy smile and the perfect touch of ‘just rolled out of bed." Achieve that look with this thickening shampoo and styling aide combo.
8. For the guy who loves his gadgets: Alpha Fit Men’s Cleansing System ($189)
Yes, there are even grooming products a techie would appreciate. This cleansing system will save him time, take care of his skin and keep him current with the trends.
9. For the classic clean-shaven man: The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave Sandalwood Starter Kit ($30)
Whether your man needs a quick clean up or feels most confident with a clean look, this luxe starter kit has just what you need for the perfect shave. This would be perfect for my hubby and his doppleganger, Ben who’s about to be the next Bachelor.
10. For the minimalist: Cedarwood Body Wash ($6.99)
It doesn’t take much to please your man, in fact he loves the simpler things in life. He’ll dig this body wash and it’s pure, earthy scent.
SHOP OUR PICKS
Comments are closed.