I just completed my last TV segment of 2020! It was a doozy to produce from where we are quarantining in South Carolina, and I’m so relieved the internet cooperated and the segment went off without a hitch. It’s definitely worth watching if you’re looking for amazing gift ideas that also happen to be at great prices (everything is under $100!). From gifts that support small business to gifts that really show your appreciation, celebrate mom-to-be and are a one-stop-shop for everyone in the entire family, I’ve covered it all in this segment for FOX Good Day Chicago. P.S. Scroll down for some great discount codes! And if you’re looking for more Gift Ideas, check out my Ultimate Gift Guide.
1. For the Beauty Lover: Skincare is trending, and the new Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide24 collection is the best beauty gift. When you Buy One, you Get One for 50% off — at Walgreens stores and online at walgreens.com/olay
2. Stocking Stuffer: Screen protectors range from $30-$56. EyeJust.com
3. Shop Local: Best of Seven Essential Pouch. It comes in tons of fun colors, and it’s $45. Bestofseven.com
4. Self-Care: 21 Drops is offering viewers 25% off their Gift Sets with the code: Take25. And get 10% off site-wide, including the NEW custom blends with code BEAUTYGIRL 21drops.com; $20 and up
5. Affordable Baubles: You can order up until Dec. 21st to get your items by the 24th. Sterlingforever.com
6. For the Mom-to-Be: Betterrhodes.com; $39.99.
7. For your Girlfriend: 21seeds.com; $34.99