With two little ones on my heels, being hands free has become a priority. My boys prompted me to want a belt bag because they’re practical. The fashionista in me felt I needed one because I love how they look. There’s isn’t much of a difference between a fanny pack and a belt bag, except for the fact that the former may remind you of something your grandma would wear. Hence, the fashion world adopted a new name for these convenient carryalls and came out with updated designs that are giving crossbody bags a run for their money. The one I’m wearing from Theory is sold out (you can see more detail shots in Street Style: Paris in Chicago), but here’s a similar style for less. Scroll below to shop five belt bags we love.
1. This fringe belt bag is sleek with an edge and comes in black and gold.
2. We dig the shape, size and metallic finish of this one, which also happens to be on sale for 30% off!
3. If you’re more of the adventurous type, this sporty belt bag is for you. It comes in a variety of colors and is durable and lightweight.
4. How fun is the tassel detail on this belt bag!
5. This belt bag is a classic and on sale right now! Wear it like you would a basic white T.