Hello fellow Beauty Girls. My name is Morgan, and I am a journalism student at the University of Missouri. You’ll never catch me without my bronzer, lip balm and mascara, and if you spy me in a Facebook photo, I’ll likely be wearing some sort of grunge or boho style. I’m excited to be joining The Beauty Girl, and for my first post, I’m sharing the five fashion and beauty products anyone from a college student to a career woman will love.
1) I sprinkle this dry shampoo into my hair to go that extra day without shampooing. I love that it rids grease, brings back volume, and leaves a fresh scent from the lime, lemon, and grapefruit oils in the formula. By the way, I use it all the time and one bottle lasts me for months.
2) I would never step foot in a tanning bed, but I’m all about tanning the healthy way. I’ve found the two perfect products that give me that bronzed look we all strive for. I use this mousse on my body because it creates a natural looking color and isn’t streaky. I usually slather it on at night and rinse off in the morning. For my face, I use this tanning lotion and apply it after I shower.
3) I’m a ring girl. I love stacking them and coordinating different styles depending on my mood. This one is my favorite!
4) If you’ve always wanted to contour your face (think more defined cheekbones, chiseled jawline) but are clueless as to what to buy or where to begin, this kit will be your knight in shining armor. At least it is for me! It comes with three powder highlighter and three powder contour shades. If you prefer cream textures, they also make this kit with cream formulas.
5) If you’re tired of sandals that hurt your feet, try these cute new sandals! I’ve been living in them because they’re so comfy and cute. They’re also totally affordable at $20 to $30, depending on the style and color.