Whether you’re into makeup or shoes, we’ve rounded up awesome Breast Cancer Awareness products. There’s enough here to buy something every day of the month! We appreciate how beauty and fashion brands rally to support the cause. Click on the links or scroll down to shop the products. Every purchase makes a difference!
1. The Dee Ocleppo Hong Kong Cross Body Smartphone Case ($595): $100 of each purchase will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
2. Clinique’s Great Skin, Great Cause Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ($38): $10 per purchase will be donated to the BCRF.
3. Infinity Pro by Conair Curl Secret ($99.99) has been launched in a pretty pink shade for the month of October. Conair will be donating $110,000, regardless of product sales, to the BCRF.
4. The 7-Speed Electronic Blender ($69.95) by SmartPower. SmartPower will donate $32,500 annually to Breast Cancer Research.
5. The York Small Buckle Tote by Tory Burch ($295): 20% of proceeds (up to $35,000) will be donated to the BCRF.
6. Kat Burki’s Tuberose Body Creme ($50): 10% of proceeds will go to the BCRF.
7. Ulta Beauty is holding a "Donate With a Kiss" campaign where they are selling breast cancer awareness-inspired products ($5-$10) throughout October and donating 50% of their purchase prices to the BCRF.
8. Bobbi Brown’s Pretty Pink Ribbon Lip Gloss Collection ($60): $12 per purchase will be donated to the BCRF.
9. Nest Fragrance’s Passion Candles ($28): 10% of proceeds will be donated to the BCRF.
10. Faby Breast Cancer Awareness Polishes ($18 per polish): 50% of sales will be donated to the Bright Pink Foundation.
11. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream ($189): $16,000 of sales will be donated to the BCRF.
12. Darphin’s Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum ($88): $10 per purchase will be donated to the BCRF.
13. SterlingForever.com is donating 25% of sales on their Pink Flower and Coral Rope Necklace ($39) and other statement pieces to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
14. Sephora’s "The Beauty of Giving Back Face Palette" ($34.00): $2 per purchase will be donated to the BCRF.
15. Aveda Hand Relief with Shampure Aroma ($26): $4 per purchase, up to $305,000, will be donated to the BCRF.
16. Coach Watches’ Legendary Sport Breast Cancer Awareness Watch ($298): 10% of the purchase price will be donated to the BCRF.
17. Vince Camuto’s Benningly Leather Ballet Flats ($97.95): 80% minimum will be donated to the BCRF.
18. Paula&Chlo are donating 100% of proceeds from their cosmetic bags ($35) to breast cancer education.
19. The Be Legendary Lip Gloss by Smashbox ($20) is inspired by the BCA pink ribbon. $5 of every purchase of lip gloss through the end of November will be donated to breast cancer research.
20. Palmer’s is donating 15% of sales from their Cocoa Butter line ($3.46-$10.58) as well as a $100,000 minimum donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
21. Estee Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair Sychronized Recovery Complex II & Pink Ribbon Keychain ($92): 20% per purchase will be donated to the BCRF.
22. Jessica Simpson’s Saffron Embellished Peep-Toe Pumps: Minimum of 80% of the purchase price ($44.50 including shipping + handling) will be donated to the BCRF.
23. Carolee’s BCRF World Play Double Take Bangle ($45): $5 per purchase will be donated to the BCRF.
24. The Pink Ribbon Collection Wristlet from Dooney & Bourke ($38): $5 per item sold will be donated to the BCRF.
25. Proudly Pink Five-Piece Purse Brush Set by Sonia Kashuk ($15.99): 15% of proceeds will be donated to the BCRF.
26. Ray Ban’s $160 Gold Metal Aviator Sunglasses with Pink Lenses: $10 per purchase will be donated to the BCRF.
27. The Limited Edition BCRF Scoop Neck Graphic Heart Tee ($9.95): $2 per purchase will be donated to the BCRF.
28. Carolee’s BCRF Berry Chic Fall Jewelry Collection ($28-$150): $5 per purchase will be donated to the BCRF.
29. Jo-Ann Fabrics and Craft Stores’ Pink Hope Lunch Tote ($5.99): $2 per purchase will be donated to the BCRF.
30. 25% of the purchase price of the Breast Cancer Awareness Package from Christopher and Banks ($9.95-$22.95) will be donated for Breast Cancer Awareness.
31. Bumble and Bumble’s pret-a-powder with a Limited Edition Pink Cap ($26): $5 per purchase will be donated to the BCRF.