Happy Friday! To celebrate, here are photographs documenting our favorite things from this past week. Enjoy 🙂
1. My husband and I love the colors in this New Yorker cover and the illustration, which reminds us of us. So, we decided to frame it and hang in our bedroom. Never underestimate the potential of a magazine cover.
2. Monday morning…downtown Chicago…what a city.
3. May Books Day Planner: it keeps life organized behind the absolute cutest cover.
4. Living in a house with two son’s, baby blue has become a theme color. This baby blue Kate Spade satchel is the ideal spring accessory.
5. We love the new Victoria’s Secret PINK Racerback Bralette. It comes in popping hues with super cute lace detailing and will look cute under tanks this summer.
What are some of your favorite things from the week?