Taking into account the season’s trends, the fact that we all have different skintones and even the type of lipstick you like to wear (are you a bright or bold girl?), we rounded up 10 of the coolest shades to try. What’s your favorite?
P.S. Scroll down to "Winter Darks" to find out which Kat Von D lipstick shade TBG intern Emma is wearing in this photo.
1. Shiseido Perfect Rouge ‘Day Lily‘:
It’s like wearing a sunset on your lips.
2. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet ‘L’Eclatante‘:
Who says that peachy pink hues are only for summer?
3. Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick ‘Melted Violet‘:
Purple is actually way more wearable than you’d think. Pair this cool hue (yes, this is actually from a fall collection!) with skin-brightening blush and people will want to be you.
4. NYX Round Case Lipstick ‘Summer Love‘:
This hydrating lipstick has a beige hue with soft pink undertones for a casual day look.
5. NARS Sheer Lipstick ‘Belle De Jour‘:
Much more than a classic neutral shade, this lip is perfect for a subtle pop of color.
6. Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color ‘Pink Cloud‘:
This bright peach coral is perfect for olive skin tones.
7. MAC Lipstick ‘Sin‘:
This deep, dark blue-red shade with a matte finish is inspired by the 90s-era punk trend.
8. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream ‘Transylvania‘:
This hydrating, matte lip cream is daring and high-fashion. Be sure to prime your lips to keep this amazing color fresh throughout the night.
9. Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick ‘Piaf‘:
Another 90s hue, this chocolatey lip color is beyond chic.
10. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick ‘Coffee Bean‘:
Tip-toeing on the neutral side, this moody hue is perfect for spicing up chilly winter days without being over the top.