Katy Perry flaunted some incredible curves at the 2011 People’s Choice Awards. Want to know how to get her amazing body? Now you can!…from the head up 🙂
Celebrity hairstylist Danilo, the man behind Gwen Stefani’s signature locks, created Mrs. Brand’s romantic waves and then shared the steps to doing this ‘do.
Katy arrived on the scene with freshly washed, towel-dried hair so Danilo had a clean base for styling.
1. He first lightly misted her hair with a heat-protective spray to wet and condition.
2. He then focused on prepping her roots for the voluminous style by spraying them with Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Root Lifter Spray Gel.
3. Next, Danilo blew her hair out and, once dried, rubbed a small dollop of Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm section-by-section before he applied heat from the curling iron.
4. He used a medium-sized curling iron to set each section and sprayed a hairspray over the set to give it hold before letting it cool for five minutes.
5. Finally, he then released Katy’s hair, brushed it gently, and “let her hair fall very full and wavy.” He parted her hair to the side with lift in the front, and left her remaining curls big and loose for the final finish.